Monday, August 4, 2008

Who Knew She Liked to Color?


Last night Kailey was stalling going to bed. She and Gianna were sitting at the kitchen table with all of their arts and crafts supplies. When I said it was bedtime Kailey said, "5 more minutes, I'm almost finished." I had no idea what she was working on, but when she brought it over I was so proud of her. She loves to draw. Just recently her pictures started getting pretty amazing, but coloring is something she has never sat down and done for more than a minute or two. When we saw how great she did on this crown, she was so proud of herself she did three more pages before bed. Here is the first "colored" picture she has ever done where it looks like she really was filling in the lines. I also have included a wonderful picture Gianna drew us before bed last night too. (sorry for all non-family members reading this post, this one was mostly for Grandma's in CA, I am fully aware that a 3 year old's artwork is only interesting to a select group:)

1 comment:

Nana said...

...and Nana really does appreciate seeing the fantastic art work.