Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Meet the Teacher

Kailey, Mom and Dad about to go into Kailey's classroom for the first time.
Kailey and two of her sweet little friends. They are all in different classes, but were so excited to see each other as we waited to enter the school.

Kailey is in the Ladybug Classroom, and her teacher's name is Mrs. Miller. K was not willing to shake her hand, but was thrilled when she offered to hug her.
Kailey and her proud Mommy.


Kailey had a wonderful first day. We were so amazed how brave and excited she was. She enjoyed a great book, learned a new song, and even told me she made a new friend named Talla. I'm not sure if that is really her name, but she said she was a nice girl who was three years old, wearing a beautiful dress and had curly hair. I'm sure I'll get to meet her new friend soon.


I was so fortunate to have a friend that offered to have Gianna over for a play date today. Gianna felt so special and had such a wonderful time. It was the first time she had been dropped off without her sister at a friend's house. I was so happy that she enjoyed herself. Not only did she play dress up, she painted Nate and I amazing pictures and got to back cookies.

Thanks Nicole!

No comments: