Sunday, December 28, 2008

MOMS Club Christmas Party

It was gloomy weather for our Annual MOMS Club Christmas Party, but that didn't stop the kids from dressing up and making a huge mess. We decorated cookies, made lots of crafts, danced to Christmas Carols (at least the kids did,) brought items for charities and ran around in the puddles with friends. This was our 4th year attending the event and the kids have more fun each year. Their favorite tradition is getting "reindeer food" as a party favor and spreading it all over our front yard on Christmas Eve.


I so badly wanted to crop this picture, but I had to post it because Kailey took it of us. I was so proud of her for taking such a great shot that I didn't think I should crop my big butt out of it without giving her credit for what she did first.






No comments: